Categories
Productivity

Increase Your Productivity by Doing Nothing!

On this blog, I write a lot about how to be more productive, and I believe in every point that I convey, and use many of them myself. In this post I’m writing about something that should go hand in hand with productivity, in fact, it’s essential for being the most productive person you can […]

Categories
Productivity

Increase Your Productivity by Cleaning!

I’ve lately developed a habit where, if I can’t focus on my work, I look around me and see if there’s any cleaning or organizing I can do. I wouldn’t call myself obsessive compulsive, not at all, for me it’s a way of staying productive, I’ll tell you why. First of all, if you asked […]

Categories
Productivity

5 Ways to Successfully Implement New Software in Your Business

New software implementation can be a cumbersome task. Since business software is of great importance when streamlining workflows in an in-house environment or empowering employees, it’s good to know that its proper implementation can either minimize or maximize its value to your company. The benefits of new software implementation will not be seen immediately, but […]

Categories
Productivity

How Business Leaders Can Enhance Their Team Productivity?

You are an entrepreneur who have established a successful business. Your business was flourishing, and everything was working according to the plan until you started noticing a sharp decline in your employee productivity graph. Despite your efforts, the employee productivity graph continues to slip further down. This situation starts to give you some sleepless nights […]

Categories
Productivity

Productivity isn’t About Speed; Slow Down!

The first job I ever had was working in a voice company. I was 16 years of age and wanted to earn some extra money during the school holidays. On the first day, I remember getting told to sit down at a machine and make document wallets – an incredibly simple job. After a couple […]

Categories
Productivity

Best Apps for Small Business Productivity

When you are running a small business, there are many roles and aspects to your job, as well as different ‘hats’ that you wear for the role. And while making more hours in the day isn’t going to be possible, there are few things that can help you to be more productive and make your […]

Categories
Productivity

Ninja Productivity Move: Maintenance Mode

When you want to make progress in one area, you need to focus more of your attention and time on it. But you can’t let the rest of your life slide completely, eh? Enter the maintenance mode. It’s a ninja move. Something every mom knows, because it’s what you do with the rest of your […]

Categories
Productivity

How to Categorize Your Work into Energy Levels to Increase Productivity?

Do you know that 20% of the population owns more than 80% of the world’s money and rest 20% world’s money is shared by the rest 80% population? So what those 20% smart individuals are doing? Education, knowledge and financial background do not count when you work smartly all the time. Not all work requires […]

Categories
Productivity

5 Tips on How to Always Stay Energetic and Productive

For someone living a busy life and whose operations are based on tight schedules, it is possible to get worn out. No matter how industrious one is, if they do not take deliberate measures to remain energized and refreshed, their productivity can be compromised. Even the top performers in the workplace get burnouts which are […]

Categories
Productivity

5 Foundational Principles of Productivity You Need to Know

There are plenty of productivity techniques and strategies and tips and tools and ideas. And they’re all great. Okay, some of them stink. But most of them are great. You can learn from them. But I’ve found that without the five principles below, those techniques and tips don’t help me much. You need a good […]