Contents by Sunalini Rana

Sunalini Rana is a working mom, who left her stable career as a human resources manager to pursue her dream of becoming a professional blogger. She's self-taught in web design and photography, and always loves learning new things and helping others along the way. She also has an unhealthy passion for delicious food like pizza and burgers. Check out her blog sunalinirana.com.

The Best Blogging Platforms

The Best Blogging Platforms

Around one and a half decades ago when blogging had just started getting popular among masses, it used to be considered as a perfect option to put one’s personal thoughts in front of the world using the internet. People would often blog just to be heard. Today, it’s become a lot more than that. Now, users can use it to make a living and attain financial stability on their own terms. Remote lifestyle is quite common these days, and tens of thousands of people are already making a killing out of it. Should you also want to join their league and add some excitement backed with financial security […]

30 Stylish and Professional WordPress Themes to Checkout This Year

30 Stylish and Professional WordPress Themes to Checkout This Year

As an online business owner, it’s your job to make sure that your site ranks on the first page of Google for all the targeted terms and receives constant organic traffic. There are plenty of ways to get desired results in this regard, but the most important of them is your site’s design. It should be designed in such a manner that users feel tempted to visit it time and again. If you wish to do so without putting a big hole in your wallet, then opt for a professional WordPress theme that has multiple customization options. Since there are hundreds of themes available for download, sometimes it […]

25 Finest SEO Optimized WordPress Themes to Check Out in 2018

25 Finest SEO Optimized WordPress Themes to Check Out in 2018

With the pace at which Google has started updating its algorithms these days, you cannot take things for granted anymore. If you lose sight of this point, chances of your website getting hit badly by Google and losing all its rankings are very high. So, make necessary changes to optimize your blog for search engines and keep its rankings intact. What you can do is choose a WordPress theme that takes care of 90% of SEO part, and leaves only 10% for you. This will save your time, and at the same time ensure that you get desired outcomes in the long run. In this post, we have […]

25 Best AdSense Optimized WordPress Themes

25 Best AdSense Optimized WordPress Themes

AdSense optimization is a perfect way to boost your click-through rate. It is truly the best and easiest monetization method for websites. If you’ve just started your blog and you’re looking for ways to monetize it, it is strongly recommended to use AdSense. And what better platform than WordPress! WordPress is the most widespread platform that allows you to quickly and easily manage your content; this means it can be used as a content management system (CMS). WordPress features an administration panel/dashboard that is highly customizable. In a nutshell, if you run an online marketing business and you’d like to earn more money from Ads on your site, […]

10 Best Multipurpose WordPress Themes

10 Best Multipurpose WordPress Themes

Multipurpose WordPress are always an excellent choice while launching a new Website and turns out to be a significant investment because of their concept; to serve many purposes. They mostly are power packed with social media integration, eCommerce support & SEO optimized. Furthermore, they enhance the functionalities of the site with beautiful designs & flexible layouts. You can use them for publishing your blog or magazines, portfolios, to open an e-store or establish an online presence. If you are looking for one such versatile WordPress theme for your next venture, take a look at the following best Multipurpose WordPress themes from our collection. We have listed out some […]

60 Best WordPress eCommerce Themes

60 Best WordPress eCommerce Themes

If you are looking forward to opening an online store or you just want to expand your already established business, making a useful website for the both purposes is extremely lucrative. This is particularly because a lot of shopping nowadays happens online just because of the ease, flexibility and sheer abundance of products available online that people can scour through within minutes without even stepping a foot outside of their home. Many content management systems will allow you to manage the content and products on your website, but when it comes to absolute brilliance and effectiveness, nothing does it better that WordPress. WordPress is not only famous for […]